Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm an Aunt again!

Her name is Evangeline. She was born February 28th, 2009.


Doesn't she look like an angel? That's what my brother calls her--his little angel. Evangeline's big sisters were in the OC for their cousin Charlotte's baby blessing, so baby is having some alone time with her mom and dad.

I know Cambria and Maya will just smother that little girl with kisses and hugs tomorrow!

I am so happy for Dave and Brooklyn. They have brought another beautiful daughter into the world.

I am so fortunate to have the best of both worlds when it comes to family.

Not only do I get to parent four beautiful children who look nothing like me, I get to be an aunt to little girls who do.

Thank you, girls. You have satisfied my curiosity and filled my heart with love.

1 comment:

brooklyn said...

what a sweet tribute to our Evangeline! i keep praying thanks that she's born to such a loving family. you're so great!