Friday, March 23, 2007

Tyce's trip

We sure loved hearing about Tyce's trip to Sea Camp with his GATE group. His favorite things: dissecting a squid, whale watching and boogie boarding. His least favorite thing: snorkeling. Oh, and the food, which he said was not good at all (and no crab legs!). He hated snorkeling because the water was way too cold for him. He wasn't the only one who felt that way. That's too bad, because he would have really enjoyed seeing all that marine life up close like that.


He says he had a really fun time and I could tell because it was hard for him to get back into the swing of things the next day (school). He kept saying he was tired and Bryce said, "You just spent the weekend in San Diego while the rest of us stayed here--you don't get to complain that you're tired!" I have to say, a weekend in SD sounds pretty good to me . . . can I go if I promise not to whine when I get back?




Tyce is also busy with baseball and I will write more on that once I get some pictures to show you.

2 comments:

brooklyn said...

sounds awesome! so cool he got to go--that's quite a field trip!

wish we were still down there and we could have stolen away for the day to try to say hi to him--we miss him!

Cassie said...

It was great to hear all about you guys! The babies are beautiful! And Tyce and Mary Rachel have grown up. I need to send you pics of Meara and Lucien. Keep in touch!