Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Love Harrison

In Family Home Evening we sometimes watch youth videos on lds.org. They are interesting and short--two must-have qualities at our house. Harrison likes them all but is fascinated with the one called "The Sting of the Scorpion", which is about the speaker when he was a 7-year-old boy. He has watched that one at least dozen times.

That night Bryce said, "Harrison, you really like those videos, don't you?"

He said, "Yeah, I do. But you know what, Dad? It's not the videos I like--it's the Spirit."

How awesome is that that a 1st grader feels and recognizes those tender feelings? Harrison was a great example to me that night. I challenged my Seminary class to become as a little child--as MY little child--and to be receptive to the whisperings of the Holy Ghost.

1 comment:

Silver Strands said...

Oh my WORD. Can I borrow Harrison for a few days?