Monday, June 20, 2011

My Three . . . Daughters?

Tyce went to Utah last week to attend EFY, and then to spend time with the grandparents. He's still there, and will be for a few more days. I am really starting to miss him for many reasons, the least of them being that Mary has taken to dressing up her brothers like little girls.

The artist shows off her work.

Harrison was a little pained to have to pose.

Cameron just wanted to go to the park.

Mary pretended to be the handmaid who dressed the twin sisters for the ball. She brought them to us one at a time, announced their names (Melissa and Alondra) and instructed them to curtsy. The "princesses" did as they were told.

I took a video but Bryce won't let me post it because at the end Harrison yells, "I'm not wearing any underwear!" and flips his dress up to show the world. Cameron laughed so hard he doubled over. Suddenly we heard a noise and Cam cried, "I tooted!" Unfortunately (or . . . very fortunately) I stopped the camera before that declaration could be captured forever.

I guess it's a comfort to know that no matter how much mascara Mary puts on them, our boys still make very un-ladylike girls.